Big Data/Hadoop Training
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will understand Big Data, the limitations of the existing solutions for Big Data problem, how Hadoop solves the Big Data problem, the common Hadoop ecosystem components, Hadoop Architecture, HDFS, Anatomy of File Write and Read, how MapReduce Framework works.
- Topics : Big Data, Limitations and Solutions of existing Data Analytics Architecture, Hadoop, Hadoop Features, Hadoop Ecosystem, Hadoop 2.x core components, Hadoop Storage: HDFS, Hadoop Processing: MapReduce Framework, Hadoop Different Distributions.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn the Hadoop Cluster Architecture, Important Configuration files in a Hadoop Cluster, Data Loading Techniques, how to setup single node and multi node hadoop cluster.
- Topics : Hadoop 2.x Cluster Architecture - Federation and High Availability, A Typical Production Hadoop Cluster, Hadoop Cluster Modes, Common Hadoop Shell Commands, Hadoop 2.x Configuration Files, Single node cluster and Multi node cluster set up Hadoop Administration.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will understand Hadoop MapReduce framework and the working of MapReduce on data stored in HDFS. You will understand concepts like Input Splits in MapReduce, Combiner & Partitioner and Demos on MapReduce using different data sets.
- Topics : MapReduce Use Cases, Traditional way Vs MapReduce way, Why MapReduce, Hadoop 2.x MapReduce Architecture, Hadoop 2.x MapReduce Components, YARN MR Application Execution Flow, YARN Workflow, Anatomy of MapReduce Program, Demo on MapReduce. Input Splits, Relation between Input Splits and HDFS Blocks, MapReduce: Combiner & Partitioner, Demo on de-identifying Health Care Data set, Demo on Weather Data set.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn Advanced MapReduce concepts such as Counters, Distributed Cache, MRunit, Reduce Join, Custom Input Format, Sequence Input Format and XML parsing.
- Topics : Counters, Distributed Cache, MRunit, Reduce Join, Custom Input Format, Sequence Input Format, Xml file Parsing using MapReduce.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will learn Pig, types of use case we can use Pig, tight coupling between Pig and MapReduce, and Pig Latin scripting, PIG running modes, PIG UDF, Pig Streaming, Testing PIG Scripts. Demo on healthcare dataset.
- Topics : About Pig, MapReduce Vs Pig, Pig Use Cases, Programming Structure in Pig, Pig Running Modes, Pig components, Pig Execution, Pig Latin Program, Data Models in Pig, Pig Data Types, Shell and Utility Commands, Pig Latin : Relational Operators, File Loaders, Group Operator, COGROUP Operator, Joins and COGROUP, Union, Diagnostic Operators, Specialized joins in Pig, Built In Functions ( Eval Function, Load and Store Functions, Math function, String Function, Date Function, Pig UDF, Piggybank, Parameter Substitution ( PIG macros and Pig Parameter substitution ), Pig Streaming, Testing Pig scripts with Punit, Aviation use case in PIG, Pig Demo on Healthcare Data set.
- Learning Objectives : This module will help you in understanding Hive concepts, Hive Data types, Loading and Querying Data in Hive, running hive scripts and Hive UDF.
- Topics : Hive Background, Hive Use Case, About Hive, Hive Vs Pig, Hive Architecture and Components, Metastore in Hive, Limitations of Hive, Comparison with Traditional Database, Hive Data Types and Data Models, Partitions and Buckets, Hive Tables(Managed Tables and External Tables), Importing Data, Querying Data, Managing Outputs, Hive Script, Hive UDF, Retail use case in Hive, Hive Demo on Healthcare Data set.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will understand Advanced Hive concepts such as UDF, Dynamic Partitioning, Hive indexes and views, optimizations in hive. You will also acquire in-depth knowledge of HBase, HBase Architecture, running modes and its components.
- Topics : Hive QL: Joining Tables, Dynamic Partitioning, Custom Map/Reduce Scripts, Hive Indexes and views Hive query optimizers, Hive : Thrift Server, User Defined Functions, HBase: Introduction to NoSQL Databases and HBase, HBase v/s RDBMS, HBase Components, HBase Architecture, Run Modes & Configuration, HBase Cluster Deployment.
- Learning Objectives : This module will cover Advanced HBase concepts. We will see demos on Bulk Loading , Filters. You will also learn what Zookeeper is all about, how it helps in monitoring a cluster, why HBase uses Zookeeper.
- Topics : HBase Data Model, HBase Shell, HBase Client API, Data Loading Techniques, ZooKeeper Data Model, Zookeeper Service, Zookeeper, Demos on Bulk Loading, Getting and Inserting Data, Filters in HBase.
- Learning Objectives : In this module you will learn Spark ecosystem and its components, how scala is used in Spark, SparkContext. You will learn how to work in RDD in Spark. Demo will be there on running application on Spark Cluster, Comparing performance of MapReduce and Spark.
- Topics : What is Apache Spark, Spark Ecosystem, Spark Components, History of Spark and Spark Versions/Releases, Spark a Polyglot, What is Scala?, Why Scala?, SparkContext, RDD.
- Learning Objectives : In this module, you will understand working of multiple Hadoop ecosystem components together in a Hadoop implementation to solve Big Data problems. We will discuss multiple data sets and specifications of the project. This module will also cover Flume & Sqoop demo, Apache Oozie Workflow Scheduler for Hadoop Jobs, and Hadoop Talend integration.
- Topics : Flume and Sqoop Demo, Oozie, Oozie Components, Oozie Workflow, Scheduling with Oozie, Demo on Oozie Workflow, Oozie Co-ordinator, Oozie Commands, Oozie Web Console, Oozie for MapReduce, PIG, Hive, and Sqoop, Combine flow of MR, PIG, Hive in Oozie, Hadoop Project Demo, Hadoop Integration with Talend.
Ansai Tech,Inc, founded in 2012, is a Global Systems Integrator and one of the leading
companies delivering superior Information Technology solutions and services. Our
technologists focus on the current and future business needs of our clients.
Our consultants are highly talented, self-motivated, goal oriented, and dedicated to their work. We provide high quality work, on time, within project and program budgets. We’ve developed a team with the skills necessary to plan, build, and launch business solutions for a diverse clientele in a broad range of industries: Healthcare, Banking, Insurance, Telecommunications, and Consumer Products.
Ansai Tech to provide full spectrum IT solutions, including outsourcing and managed services, with an emphasis on long-term relationships and delivering measurable results based on clients' Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
The full suite of services includes:
- Network Security
- Application Development
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO)
- Business Intelligence
- ERP and CRM Implementations
- Mobile Web Applications
- Database Management
- Computer Programming
- Supply Chain Management
Today's world moves quickly, and we provide the solutions that allow our clients to keep pace with their competitors, while focusing on what they do best - running their businesses. The reason we focus on long-term client relationships is because we can add more value by anticipating and responding to the changes in their industries.
At Ansai Tech, we judge ourselves by a few simple metrics:
of our solutions
At Ansai Tech, we see ourselves through your eyes. We want to be the market leader - not just through the quality of services we provide, but for our relationships with our clients and our recruitment and retention of our staff. Whether you are a FORTUNE 500 company, a small business, or a medium-sized corporation, we want to build a long-term strategic relationship with you that's mutually beneficial from the beginning and evolves as technology changes, strategies develop, and your company grows.
We've developed the expertise that has helped us build the best team and provide the highest return on investment for our clients' consulting and technology budgets.
Our mission is to synergize the needs of our clients with the highest level of expertise through our strong network channels. It seeks to do this through providing all-time support and delivering cost effective solutions of strategic value to our clients; through joining creative forces with our customers, keeping in mind the high-quality, high-speed, result-oriented and low-cost principle; through recruiting, retaining and training qualified employees; and through ensuring the best work environment to our consultants and staff.
- Value clients morale and cater their needs with highest quality
- Establish long-term value-chains and partner with our customers
- Ensure superior performance and positive business relationships
- Provide flexibility to adapt to the changing technology and to customers requirements
- Ensure employees comfort